Makes about 4 dozen cookies
- 225 g (1 cup) butter softened
- 200 g (1 cup) white sugar
- 200 g (1 cup) packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 280 g (2 cups) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 300 g (3 cups) quick cooking oats
- 70 g (1/2 cup) walnuts chopped
- Preheat the oven to 190 °C (375 °F). Prepare cookie sheet with baking paper or silicone baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl or using your stand mixer, cream together butter, white sugar, and brown sugar. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla. Combine flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon in a separate bowl and stir into the creamed mixture. Mix in oats and nuts.
- Form dough into balls and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes in preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for about 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.